|Wireline SupervisorExpro 47 reviews
– Canning Vale WA
An immediate vacancy exists for a Wireline Supervisor at our facility based in Canning Vale, Perth.
The successful applicant will report directly to the Operations Supervisor and be responsible for carrying out wireline intervention operations with team members ensuring safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Operating Manual.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Supervise wireline intervention operations and allocate tasks to team ensuring safe operations and task completion.
- Ensure checks are carried out on all equipment for their compliance and are technically correct for the operation being carried out.
- Carry out and ensure participation from team in tool box talks and planning meetings when required.
- Required to work at onshore bases in the preparation, return of equipment and report preparation.
- Ensure that well site support requirements are planned and executed as required to facilitate continuous operations.
- Liaise with clients representatives and participate in meetings and discussions as required in a professional manner ensuring continuous quality of service to client.
- Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specific client’s requirements.
- Liaise with the team members and operations department as and when required to ensure all aspects of the operations are discussed as required with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication to allow continued safe operations and task completion.
- Work with colleagues and Supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role.
- Actively mentor subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
- Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Extensive wireline experience within an offshore environment
- Formal technical qualification and/or wireline experience
- Team leader / supervisory experience
- Self motivated and pro-active
- Able to work in a team environment
- Good organisational skills and ability to communication effectively
- Strong HSEQ background
- Proficient computer skills
Other jobs you may like
SupervisorLittle Stove Cafe
– Bicton WA12 days ago
Easily apply to this job
Supervisor PipingCivmec Construction & Engineering
– Henderson WACivmec Pty Ltd
– 1 day ago
Expro (officially Expro International Group) is an international oil and gas service company, specializing in well flow management,…