We are seeking to employ a warehouse dispatch person to work at our Clayton South Factory.
Reporting to the Team leader, your duties as Warehouse Dispatch are, but not limited to assisting in the preparation, assembly and dispatch of various products distributed from our Clayton South premises and delivery of goods to our customers’ premises or project sites.
In addition you will:
- Ensure goods are accurately receipted into warehouse, counted, labelled and shelved into correct bay locations
- Work with office team and warehouse personnel to verify accurate staging to ensure timely delivery of freight
- Manage flow of information, delivery paperwork and update spreadsheets accordingly
- Take ownership of all area tasks and ensure timely completion
- Adhere to all OHS standards and ensure cleanliness of work area is maintained
- Be punctual and reliable
In order to be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Have experience using hand tools
- Excellent problem solving, task prioritizing, follow-up, and customer service skills required
- Be keen to work and learn in a team environment
- Previous experience of labelling stock, bay locations, pick & packing, stock takes and processing of warranty items.
- Intermediate computer skills would be advantageous as there will be administration tasks
- Forklift license.
- Good level of verbal & written communication skills
Previous experience with manufacturing will be favourably looked upon.
Job Type: Full-time
- Warehouse/ Dispatch: 1 year
- Forklift Licence