Founded in 1992, Sanity has been leading the way as a specialist retailer. Our vision requires professional, dedicated and talented individuals that are passionate about development and providing exceptional experiences.
As a Sanity AssistantManager, you are an integral part of our brand and culture. Your role is to support the Store Manager to ensure the success of the store and team. Your retail/hospitality experience will set the example for your team in customer engagement, sales, visual merchandising and inventory management.
This is a part time position and requires full and flexible availability, and includes rosters that require the successful applicant to work weekdays, late night, weekends and public holiday shifts.
The successful candidate’s Skills and Experience will include:
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences and selling techniques every time
- Ability to support Store Manager in daily operations and developing a successful team
- Previous experience in the retail or hospitality industry
- Excellent communication, conversational and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of sales and KPI achievement
- An understanding of and commitment to Health & Safety
What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing training and support for personal and professional career growth
- The opportunity to complete Certificate IV in Retail Management
- An above award Rate + Super
- Team discounts
- Bonuses and incentives paid to those team members who exceed targets and rankings
If you share the same drive and determination we have to succeed – Apply Now!
Applications must be submitted via www.sanitycareers.com.au.
Permanent Residency Required
Sanity is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities
Closing Date: 12.06.18
Please allow up to two weeks for application processing. If you are found suitable for the position you will be contacted to arrange a phone interview, if you are however unsuccessful you will receive an email notification.