Visual Merchandising Manager – Galway
Our client, a successful Irish Fashion and Home accessories Department Store chain is seeking to recruit a Visual Merchandising Manager for their Branch in Galway. With Stores nationwide, ideally you should be flexible to work in Galway and surrounding area where required.
As Visual Merchandising Manager, You will have strong commercial management experience coupled with visual management experience or a Visual display qualification. You will work closely with Department Managers and report directly to the Store Manager and Regional Manager.
The job of Visual Merchandising Manager includes the following
- Maximising sales by driving sales and service through excellent product placement across the store
- Train and develop all in-store team members on product display and standards
- Liaise closely with Fashion and Home Department manager on sales, kpis’ and standards
- Analyse sales reports and space usage/site mapping to ensure the maximum return
- To plan and execute store revamps and store openings – This may include travel where required
- Ensure visual merchandising and layout guidelines are adhered to
- Implement new strategic and commercial merchandising and monitor results
- Monitor all commercial reports on a weekly basis
- Liaise with Buyers, Creative Team and Senior Management
- Ensure corporate image is consistent throughout the store
- Carry out Duty Management when required
Experience required for the job of Visual Merchandising Manager
- 2-3 years Visual Management
- 3rd Level Visual Merchandising qualification advantageous
- 2-3 years Retail Management/ Supervisory experience
- Fashion Display experience essential
- Strong interpersonal skills and organisational skills
- Good communication, coaching and leadership skills
Should you be interested in this job opportunity, please upload your details to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.
Excel Recruitment is ‘The Retail Recruitment Company’, the number one specialist Retail Recruitment Company in Ireland. Excel has recruited…