As an outgoing, creative UX designer, you will be responsible for planning, designing, developing and implementation of quality digital solutions driven by user experience and accessibility to enhance the customer interactions across desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Use Agile values and principles to design and develop working User Interfaces (UI) that meet business requirements and exceed expectations
- Conduct research, workshops and design sprints with the business and corporate users, architects and subject matter experts to gather user interface requirements
- Architect, Design, Develop, Refine and Maintain reusable and configurable pattern libraries to ensure speedy and consistent UX design
- Improve SDLC processes through innovative ideas to enhance user experience, reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and enhance quality
- Ensure a customer-centric approach to UX design across a suite of digital applications
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise, Technical thought leadership, Mentoring and Support to the entire team
Key Selection Criteria:
- Expertise and experience as a UX/UI Practitioner/Architect/Designer/Specialist in a large enterprise conducting UX/UI research & design.
- Experience in UX/UI Requirements Gathering, Design, Research, Usability Testing, Interviews and Surveys.
- Knowledge of UX/UI/Graphic Design, Wireframe and Pattern Library tools such as Sketch, InVision Studio, Frontify, PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Expertise in identifying and implementing lean, contemporary and emerging UX/UI sketching, prototyping, wire-framing, designing, developing and usability testing standards/techniques/tools including Agile & DevOps to achieve automation, improve processes and reduce costs/turn-around time.
If you wish to apply, please submit your resume by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button. For further information please contact Julie at Clicks IT Recruitment on (03) 9963 4809, quoting reference SV302778.
Other jobs you may like
UX DesignerProgressive Recruitment
– Melbourne City Centre VIC5 days ago
Clicks is a specialist IT recruitment company with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Canberra. A home grown Australian business…