Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startup, and has enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, and Storm Ventures, and supported by the successes of our 1,200+ customers from DoorDash, Box, Betterment to Shopify, Talkdesk is disrupting a $22 billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family – those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you are a world-class Alliance Manager and would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey – your dream job is waiting!
As an early member of this fast-growing Business Development organization, you will be responsible for developing and nurturing relationships at Talkdesk’s most strategic partners. The initial focus will be evangelizing the new groundbreaking Talkdesk for Salesforce product within the Salesforce.com ecosystem (e.g., Salesforce Sales Engineers and Account Executives) and driving engagement and revenue through this partnership. The ideal candidate will possess strong business credentials with strategic client- and partner-facing experience via business development and/or sales in the technology industry, preferably with experience in the Salesforce ISV ecosystem. You must be comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and interacting with senior-level partner prospects. If you’re looking to join an amazing team in a high-impact leadership role, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Drive engagement, pipeline and ultimately revenue through Talkdesk’s partnerships
- Engage other prospective platform partners, and explore and define strategy and opportunities
- Structure, negotiate and execute deals with prospective platform partners
- Understand and internalize the Talkdesk vision, solution set, product roadmap, and go-to-market activities and effectively communicate these to partner constituents
- Collaborate with our Sales, Marketing, Product and Customer Success teams to identify high value opportunities and create partner enablement content and infrastructure
- Prepare tailored presentation materials and conduct presentations/demos to accelerate partner acquisition and retention
- BA/BS degree; MBA preferred
- 4+ years working in SaaS/technology business development and/or sales
- Proven results in partnerships, including negotiating agreements, navigating complex organizations, onboarding partners, and managing/optimizing ongoing relationships
- Engaging personality with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience communicating persuasively to internal and partner executives
- Highly organized self-starter who runs toward opportunities
- Creative and critical thinker
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Willingness to travel as needed (up to 30%)