Entertainment company is seeking fantastic ENTERTAINING people with great attitudes and fun personalities to host / MC weekly venues in the Tallahassee, FL Area.
Make great supplemental income and have fun doing it! MUST BE ABLE TO ENTERTAIN THE CROWD, not dull over mic!!! Good stage presence!
If you fall under all the qualities listed below, please reply to this post and include your contact information, your background that qualifies you and other information you feel may assist.
Your host / MC position includes:
-getting the crowd excited and entertained
-use of digital music application (i.e.- iTunes etc.)
-must purchase of needed equipment if not already owned
-basic computer skills including but not limited to Excel
-basic audio setup, usage, and breakdown (no experience necessary)
Host / MC position is ideal for but not limited to:
-those with any type of theater, radio, communications and/ or public speaking background
-students (full or part-time)
-servers and bartenders
-fun, reliable, dependable people looking for great supplemental income
-Own reliable transportation
-Active Cell Phone
-Some equipment may need to be purchased
-Fun attitude & personality
– 21years of age or older
* Our 2-3 hour events usually take place Monday through Thursday beginning anywhere from 6PM to 10PM. Part-time.
* Depending on overall performance and expressed interest, additional hours will be available.
* Fixed and flexible weekly scheduling available.
* Must audition.
* As the region is ever growing, we will always be in want of a great candidate for the host / MC position. Please feel free to email your contact information and expressed interest, and when more positions become available you will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
- speaking to an audience over a microphone: 2 years
- Customer Service: 2 years
- High school
- Tallahassee, FL