Who we are:
Direct Couriers is a privately owned business that has been offering courier solutions for over 34 years. Our business is based around family values. When you join the team, you join the family. We are looking for a committed team player who is ready to learn and grow with the company. We currently operate Australia wide and are looking for a professional Transport Data Analyst to join our Brisbane team.
Position Summary: The Transport Data Analyst is responsible for analysing Brisbane client transportation data to understand and help improve the client’s delivery performance. The successful applicant MUST be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
To be successful the Transport Data Analyst must be able to:
- Collate, interpret, cleanse and analyse client data
- Work with clients and consultants to understand their data and their delivery requirements
- Convert and construct data using a ‘what if” model
- Use analysis results to improve supply chain processes to help reduce costs
- Deliver data presentations to key stakeholders
- Communicate to drivers
- Analyse patterns and root causes to problems
- Conceptionalise logistics strategies, process mapping, flows and methodologies
- Data sort and compile a wide range of information into a readable and logical format.
This role is based close to the Brisbane International Airport, free parking available.
If you are interested:
If you would like to join a growing company and kick start your career, then click on ‘apply now’ and forward your resume today! A cover letter is not required.
Note – Back packers and recruitment agencies please do not apply. Due to high volume of resumes, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Data Analysis: 1 year
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year