Territory Manager, Denver
Tracking Code: WCDCO01
The Territory Manager is an experienced sales professional. The Territory Manager is disciplined and demonstrates the ability to work independently. This individual is required to produce 70-80% of sales through self-generated effort- networking, cold-calling, territory planning, and other sales-related activities. The Territory Manager is dependable, ethical, and has an intense desire to succeed. This position requires excellent communication and listening skills, a demonstrated proficiency in consultative selling and territory planning with strong organizational skills, attention to detail, a positive attitude and self-motivation.
- Works with Regional Sales Manager to develop a territory plan that aligns with ASP’s sales strategy and objectives for exceeding quota
- Prospects and develops new business relationships using a variety of sales techniques including networking, cold-calling, and marketing data
- Identifies and connects with decision maker(s) and influencer(s) to gain buy-in from them regarding ASP’s unique value proposition
- Inspects current accounts for unmet needs and service deficiencies to provide recommended solutions driving more referrals
- Communicates proposed value proposition for services through in-person sales presentations and electronic communications to potential referral sources
- Measures initial referral source and how to cultivate referral increase
- Closes self-generated business opportunities
- Manages and grows a dedicated sales territory
- Conducts quarterly and annual business planning with Regional Sales Manager
- Networking: establishes effective working relationships with a variety of industries (not exclusive of healthcare, legal, med-device, local unions, patient advocacy associations)
- Completes all administrative duties including expense submission, travel planning, Salesforce maintenance and more as needed
- Partners and cooperates with Home Office Support staffs in all matters related to the sales role
- Results Oriented
- Empowering Employees
- Change Management
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
- Work is typically performed in a field environment with some physical demands such as: heavy/extensive driving, sitting for long periods of time (6-8 hours per day) bending, stretching, lifting, typing, speaking, hearing, handling, fingering, lifting up to 20 lbs., near acuity/clarity with or without correction, subject to inside environmental conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes, subject to moderate noise, and normal exposure to everyday risks and discomfort requiring common safety precautions.
- A sales professional managing sales accounts in an assigned region is expected to spend a vast majority of his/her time in the field developing new client referral sources and increasing ASP presence in existing referral sources.
- From time to time a sales rep may be required to assist with problem resolution. These situations should be regarded as marketing opportunities.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, handle various types of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess.
- The work environment characteristics described above are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Demonstrates good knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, overcoming objections, presentation skills, gaining commitment, negotiation)
- Demonstrates a high level self-motivation
- Demonstrates a high level of time management
- Demonstrates expertise in written and verbal communication
- Demonstrates a high level of problem solving and/or complaint resolution
- Able to build customer relationships and provide appropriate levels of customer service
- Demonstrates proficiency with a variety of software applications including CRM
- Able to travel locally and nationally 25% to 35% including attendance at regional and national sales meetings
- Sales and/or marketing experience – 2+ years of business-to-business (B2B) outside sales; proven sales history with increasing sales production year after year.
- Top producer with documented sales history/awards
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field of study
Position Type ;Denver, CO, United States
Job Location ;Full-Time/Regular
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Workers Compensation: 1 year
- Medical Assisting: 1 year
- Out Side Sales: 2 years
Typical deal size:
- Less than 1 month
Other jobs you may like