Technical Product Manager – Gas Analytics
ABB’s Industrial Automation Division provides modern solutions for various types of industries.
Understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding, while helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
As a part of Gas Analytics growth initiative, the role of Technical Product Manager will support the development and implementation of the project proposal strategy, as well as providing product support and guidance for Gas Analytics.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, Measurement and Analytics, the key areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Providing technical support for Entire Gas analytics products range for Australia.
- Qualifying RFQs to select right Analyzer technology for Projects
- Engaging with customers for technical discussion.
- Driving engineered solutions with Project proposal Team.
- Driving continuous learning culture with solution centric approach, offering internal & external product training.
- Anticipate and addresses evolving customer and market needs & build close and sustainable customer relationships.
Key requirements include :
- Degree / Diploma / Trades in Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics.
- Minimum 10+ Years’ Experience in Field Instrumentation / Gas Analytics technical support / Product management
- Demonstrated sales/marketing experience including a broad understanding of orders, revenue and profitability in a product management role, including the impact on the business KPI
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to develop clear actions and outcomes.
Agency referrals will not be considered for this position.
Business Unit Measurement & Analytics
Other jobs you may like
Product ManagerEmbedded Search & Selection Brisbane Central Business District QLD11 days ago
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power…