We’re looking for 2D animator intern to join our incredible team.
You need to be strong, motivated, and eager to take up their next challenge within a fast-paced start up environment.
As part of this internship, you will be part of our team in Australia’s leading start-up accelerator programs in 2018.
This role is for those that are passionate about being creative, thinking outside of the box and having some fun with their work. It allows for a high level of creativity and input from start to finish on a project.
The perfect fit is someone that can take a project from ideation, storyboard, animatic, then to through to production. The role requires someone with a good eye for detail. We want you to have fun with what you do whilst ensuring we deliver a solution that meets our expectations and time deliverables.
Benefits and perks
- Flexible and fun workplace.
- Ability to apply creative thinking.
- Great team and working environment
Skills and experience
- Diploma Qualification or Degree in Animation, Media or Design, (Desirable but not essential)
- Illustration skills for storyboard creation.
- Graphic Design Skills
- Experience with Spine.
- Experience with 2D Animation
- High skill level on Adobe After Effects and Photoshop.
- Editing and Compositing skills
- Experience with after affects
Bonus: Designing for kids aged 5 – 14
Applicants should be in their final year of Uni/College and have a reasonable portfolio of 2 D animation work
Please send through your CV and cover letter, telling us why you are the right person for this incredible opportunity.
Job Type: Internship
Please review all application instructions before applying to Life Skills Group Online.
Other jobs you may like