TC OCM Specialist (U.S. Citizen)
Telesto Group LLC – United States
|Telesto Group – Demystifying Application Lifecycle Management :
Founded in 2001, we are a specialty provider of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) competency analysis and improvement. At Telesto Group, we strive to be the partner of choice to educate our clients and prepare them for change through our collaborative approach from strategy to implementation of their ALM solutions.
Our proven experts focus on client context – not just tools. We provide impartial, sustainable solutions delivered through an effective and efficient process-driven approach that values people, process, and organization.
At Telesto Group, we go the extra mile; it’s part of who we are. We are continuously challenging ourselves to enhance the IT operations landscape in each of our clients.
We are in the process of identifying a world-class Organization Change Management Specialist: to join our Federal Sector Practice Area as a Telesto Group full-time employee or 1099 consultant.
Job Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Assist in design and development of Organizational Change Management (OCCM) documents for SAP’s Transportation Management Systems (TMS).
- Develop and execute Communications, support Business Readiness actions (including role design) and Organizational Readiness (including Go Live and Post Go Live Support), as well as other change initiatives.
- Provide support to the OCM Team Lead to produce high quality documents on time.
- Build and maintain effective collaborative partnerships with functional and process leaders, human resources and management staff.
Main Duties: :
- Assist in identification of stakeholders and stakeholder segments.
- Prepare presentations for stakeholder management workshops and events.
- Support planning for face-to-face communications events.
- Create required workshop materials, schedule workshops and meeting rooms, and provide meeting logistics support.
- Lead independent projects as assigned.
- Participate in end user identification and engagement activities.
- Support role design meetings by preparing initial documents for review and tracking role alignment to positions.
- Support HR requests relating to role development and organizational alignment.
- Participate in documenting organization impacts and risk and mitigation logs.
- Support site readiness, site preparation, and Go Live and Post Go Live actions.
- Take meeting notes to identify and track required action items.
- Act to complete other tasks as required by the change management team.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen (no dual status)
- Possess an active security clearance or candidate must be clearable
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Ability to establish priorities and manage multiple assignments
- Ability to exercise mature judgement
- Demonstrated capabilities to work within collaborative teams
- 10+ years of experience providing organization change management services on systems projects
- St. Louis, MO metro area, strong preference to local candidates:
- 5+ years direct (hands-on) experience within U.S. federal sector SAP projects desired
- Current/prior DoD experience desired
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree is desired but not required.
- Patience, tolerance, and resilience.
- Effective listener with the ability to identify key information and apply knowledge gained effectively.
- Self-motivating and able to work under own initiative.
- Able and willing to travel as required to support the requirements of the role.
- Understanding of the business and how IT contributes to the delivery of Telesto Group services.
- Strong belief in customer satisfaction and business benefit driven solutions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Telesto Group LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Telesto Group LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.:
DISCLOSURE: Please be advised that in the normal course of processing an employment application, Telesto Group will request a signed consent to perform the following screenings at the time of offer, including but not necessarily limited to: Social Security number validation, eVerify employment eligibility verification, consumer reports screening, civil and criminal public records screening, criminal history records investigation, pre-employment drug screening, and verification of employment history.
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed