Flambeau, Inc. is seeking a positive, high energy individual to fill the Talent Acquisition and Development Specialist role. This position is responsible for achieving corporate staffing objectives by sourcing and identifying top talent and championing the organization’s culture and core values by designing and implementing training and development strategies and programs focused on motivating, engaging, and educating a committed and high performing workforce.
- Create programs to identify, develop, engage, and retain high potential talent, enhance the effectiveness of associate performance, and determine leadership development requirements across the organization.
- Develop and present training materials in-person and via video.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with organizations that can support continued development for our associates.
- Assist managers and associates in finding and scheduling applicable external training.
- Develop, manage, and promote the performance and succession management systems.
- Assist in the development of recruitment strategies for the organization to find and retain talented candidates. Apply recruiting best practices to remain compliant with state and federal laws including regulations set by the OFCCP.
- Source and attract candidates through databases, social media, colleges, school apprenticeship programs, and community or professional organizations to create a strong talent pipeline.
- Manage and participate in the interview and selection process.
- Manage the onboarding process by developing, implementing, and maintaining an effective new hire process at the corporate level and manufacturing locations.
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities.
- Work with business leaders to evaluate effectiveness of programs and adjust strategy as needed.
- Assist with internal and external company communication.
- Develop and update job descriptions.
- Manage the Tuition Reimbursement program.
- Prepare annual training budget and monitor training costs within budget.
- Responsible for Affirmative Action plans.
- Support other corporate HR functions.
- Occasional travel is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, self-motivated and outgoing. Comfortable with speaking with associates at all levels of the organization, as well as large groups.
- Highly organized; results driven; able to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work independently.
- Demonstrated leadership and motivational skills.
- Knowledge of employment laws and practices, government reporting, compensation practices, and Human Resources best practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent combination of training and education.
- Three to five years’ experience in Human Resources, including Training and Development.
- Experience in full cycle recruiting.
Flambeau offers a competitive wage plus medical, dental, vision, STD, 401(k), life, and more!
All offers of employment by Flambeau are contingent on completion of a drug test within 2 business days of your offer acceptance and a background check with results in compliance with company policy.
Flambeau, Inc. is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Upon hire, Flambeau uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility for roles based in the United States.
Upon hire, Flambeau uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility for roles based in the United States.