Do you want to make a difference?
JUMP! Swim Schools is your opportunity to make a real difference to the way kids are learning to swim across Australia. It’s a great way to be part of your local community and an incredibly rewarding journey.
We are looking for qualified and experienced Learn to Swim Instructors who are looking for a rewarding and fulfilling role to join us at JUMP! Swim Schools in Crows Nest to deliver lessons to infants, toddlers and young children. You must hold a current AUSTSWIM or Swim Australia qualification, current CPR certificate and working with children check.
This is a casual role paid under the Fitness Industry Award 2010.
- Email your CV to us and tell us why you think you’d be a great fit for JUMP! Swim Schools.
Our Swim Schools pride themselves on focusing on our customers’ needs and providing a personal experience for our clients.
We are looking for swimming teachers who:
- love kids!
- have great customer service skills
- are enthusiastic and child-focused
- use a positive attitude to foster relationships with children and their parents.
- Qualified Swim Instructor – AUSTSWIM/Swim Australia
- Current CPR
- Working with Children check
- Teaching experience
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Infant and Preschool Aquatics qualification would be an advantage
At JUMP! we are committed to developing our swim teachers so they are the very best in the industry. Our lovely warm pool and intimate environment where you get to know every child and parent is what makes working at a JUMP! Swim School so rewarding and enjoyable.
We’ve created a better opportunity for babies and children to learn the basics of swimming in a clean and private indoor facility. Delivering the best possible learning environment for children for every child is JUMP’s reason for being.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
Please review all application instructions before applying to Jump! Swim Schools Crows Nest.
Other jobs you may like