2XM require an experienced surface RC relief driller/offsider OR underground relief driller/offsider looking to step up/ train to be a full underground driller on a 2/1 roster.
We are currently working with numerous drilling clients in WA who are looking to add to their teams.
These are FIFO ex Perth positions and require you to be a resident of Western Australia. We are looking for someone who is interested in a career as an underground driller and looking to make the $$. We are open to either underground relief drillers or experienced offsiders that are active on the levers that are interested to progress further. We will also consider surface RC relief drillers however whoever the candidate is, they will need to meet the following ticket requirements:
- Last 2 years in the drilling industry and some recent exposure to the levers
- Valid WA C class license
- National Police Clearance – NPC (within 5 months MAX)
- Senior First Aid Cert (within 3 years)
- Able to pass pre-employment medical inc. drug and alcohol
- If you are applying from a surface based role, we would be looking for a Cert. II drilling ops MINIMUM
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT THE ESSENTIALS DETAILED ABOVE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED and you must have your police clearance.
Please apply via seek or send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please feel free to give me (Ross) a call on 08 9251 5600 to chat.