COMPETITIVE SALARY + PACKAGE
Our client is an established and global brand already prominent in thirty countries around the world; their boutiques are a haven of tranquillity. Offering an extensive collection of luxury products, they take inspiration from ancient traditions, unique and distinctive they produce signature products.
They are excited to grow their portfolio of stores this year, with this beautiful store opening in Blanchardstown in Summer 2018. They will enter the Irish market with a splash opening several stores this year
We are looking for a successful Retail Manager from a service led environment. The customer shopping experience is paramount here and the right candidate will be the perfect host, commercially minded and ambitious to make your boutique a success. We are open to background but require experience of launching a new store or concession whist recruiting and training a new team. Ideally you will have experience in Beauty, luxury or Fashion within a standalone store.
You will demonstrate a passion for the brand with an uncompromising commitment to exceptional service. In return, you’ll enjoy the rewards, opportunities and development you only get when you work with a global retail business.
You will need:
- A successful track record as a Store Manager, or a senior Assistant Manager.
- Inspire your team, recruit and manage their performance including continuous training
- Experience with premium brands or a luxury customer experience.
- Monitor adherence of store targets, KPIs and standards
- Communication with head office and Regional Management, as well as maintaining relationships with centre management.
- Driving sales – possessing a commercial acumen to maintain exceptional sales and coach your team to strive for excellence
- Market knowledge, competitor awareness and an understanding of the industry.
- Visual merchandising
Our client values honestly and loyalty and are often promoting from within. As a result, there are good opportunities for development and career progression. This brand is enjoying continued success in the UK and their teams are reaping the benefits with busy stores, happy customers, and bonuses in their pay!
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus package.
- Fantastic induction and training programme.
- Company benefits including employee discount.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. Please apply with your most up to date CV to be considered.
Keywords: Store Manager, Branch Manager, Business Manager, Luxury, Retail, Apparel, Fashion, Cosmetic, Dublin, D1, Ireland, Assistant Manager, Department Manager, Deputy Manager, General Manager, Blanchardstown, Navan, Meath, Drogheda, Dundalk.