|Store ManagerMarivem Ltd
– St Albans
£26,000 – £29,000 a year – Permanent
|Our client is a well-known Beauty company specialising in high end skincare, make up and hair-care products.
A fantastic Store Manager opportunity has arisen at their store in St. Albans.
Key responsibilities include:
- To build, develop and manage the store team
- To maintain a high customer service level
- Drive sales in-store and meet company targets
- To organise staff rotas
- To motivate the team to achieve individual and business targets
- Monitor stock levels and re-order when relevant
- Maintain thorough understanding of all products and brands
- Complete daily operating procedures as required
All your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus the option to boost earnings with commission.
Our client is interested in meeting with candidates who possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Approachable character to build long lasting relationships with clients
- Team Management experience
- A passion for skincare, beauty and hair-care
- Good sales skills
Other jobs you may like
– Potters Bar1 day ago
Easily apply to this job