Cash Generator – Leeds
Do you have experience in retail?
We are looking to recruit a Store Manager who is passionate about our brand. If you are a friendly and outgoing individual, with a natural ability to build rapport with customers, then we want to hear from you.
Our Team provide an attentive and efficient service to ensure all customers receive the best customer experience each time they visit our branches. They also take a proactive role in promoting all of the products and services that we offer in order to achieve and maximise sales whilst maintaining and enhancing the company’s image.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Ensuring continuous product knowledge development, enabling the ability to demonstrate merchandise and recognise selling opportunities and link sales
- Replenishing stock and maintaining high standards of merchandising and housekeeping throughout the store, to sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and customers in a professional manner
- Assisting in planning and implementing promotional strategy and activities
- Managing cash systems, ensuring that all monies are counted and processed through the relevant systems, reporting any discrepancy to the Regional Manager
- Adhering to company policies and procedures which include Health and Safety, cash handling, administration, stock and security
- Evaluating information and making decisions accordingly, whilst demonstrating initiative as required
Key Skills and Competencies
- Customer orientation
- Communication skills
- Influencing and selling skills
- Planning and organising
- Working under pressure
- Team orientation
Job Type: Full-time 40 Hours
Job Type: Full-time
Please review all application instructions before applying to Cash Generator.
This employer accepts applications via Indeed.
Other jobs you may like
Store ManagerMy Cookie Dough
– Leeds1 day ago
Easily apply to this job