Support the implementation of a stakeholder engagement strategy, contributing to two exciting, high profile programs while working with key stakeholders.
Working as part of this leading NSW Government department you will utilise your extensive stakeholder engagement experience, and the ability to work in an agile fast-paced environment to create and implement a stakeholder engagement strategy alongside a fully resourced marketing and product team. You will be contributing to an exciting new program that is very high profile, working with key stakeholders.
Functions of this role include;
Develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships to exchange information with client groups, community, other levels of government and other stakeholders to inform strategic and operational decisions related to a new program.
- Sensitively and seamlessly balancing priorities whilst maintaining internal and external networks to support and facilitate effective communications activities, and actively contributing to a positive working environment.
- Participate in product delivery activities to identify issues and opportunities that align with business objectives and a measurable communications strategy.
- Work closely with the Corporate Relations team and stakeholders to contribute to the communications approach to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Develop and implement stakeholder event strategies to strengthen ties in communities and with partners.
- Knowledge and understanding of government processes, protocols and reporting requirements will be an advantage.
- Manage competing demands and priorities, the need to address unforeseen issues, the high volume of work and the ability to work independently.
- As you may spend time with the product delivery team (based at a different site office in the CBD), you will need to plan your time effectively.
- Proven exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage your time effectively
- Event and community engagement experience
Initial 6 month contract opportunity with the opportunity to extend and located close to Central Station.
To find out more about this, and other opportunities with NSW State Government, call Shelley Austin today on 02 8986 3125 or apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.