|Services/Spt Sr Prog SpecialstKeysight Technologies 80 reviews
– Manesar, Haryana
- Spare parts inventory management for countries in Asia Pacific and Japan countries.
- Define strategies to stock required inventories in these countries.
- Be a part of global business project for positioning the spare parts inventory at various organizations.
Support / Service
- To contribute to the continuous improvement of the Spare parts Demand planning function, taking a proactive role in delivering the key objectives of the function which includes: maximizing customer service levels, optimizing inventory and ensuring an efficient approach to the inventory planning process.
- Work proactively & communicate effectively with other functional teams like Request Management , Procurement ,Business planners, etc. the responsibility includes identifying variances based upon historical performance and expected future activities of parts and planning inventory needs for future demand.
- Escalation management, trouble-shooting & developing preventive measures on day to day basis or whenever the situation arises
- Manage processes independently like creating internal stocking orders, Min-Max planning in Oracle & using local tools that aid the planning process, includes supporting business on few Indian holidays if there is a need, the incumbent would be required to build & lead regional planning BCP whenever the need arises or called for
- Champion Innovation by participating in regional, operational or cross functional project & encouraging the regional teams to think & act differently for the benefit of business, this includes bringing productivity savings & lean
- Present & Participate in Global – Planning meetings, BST operational & review meetings and keeping partners & stakeholders updated with the changes or updates.
- Understanding the expectations of the Business partners and maintaining the healthy work relation with them
- Own the AP/JP regional planning BFT & provide reason’s through deviation if in case there is a dip.
Job Factors -: Looking for an ethical, stern, sincere, totally honest, dependable, formal, positive attitude, team player, flexible and confident candidate with below capabilities and qualities –
- Graduation in any stream (Regular Course)
- Excellent English verbal & written communication skills
- + 3 yrs. of professional experience with some but a must exposure of the planning process or applicable experience, with sound understanding of AP/JP regional dynamics
- Should understand definition & formulas of the key inventory metrics, incumbent should know what & how Min- Max planning is done, how weeks of safety stock & supply are determined & understanding of statistical factors & variables
- Intermediate PC skills required with good experience & understanding of MS Office in particular to Excel, Access & Power point
- Project management experience a must ,Green belt certification a plus
- Ready to move to Preferred hiring zone for the Organization.
- Ready to work in Shifts.
Duration (temp position only):
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : India : Haryana : Manesar
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.