Service Delivery Manager
Cisco – California, NC
The Security and Trust Organization has corporate-level responsibility for customer data protection and compliance, corporate information protection, and government and product security. Security is a key concern of our customers and a top investment area for Cisco. Join us and help us become the #1 Trusted IT Company in the World.
The Security and Trust Operations Service Manager is responsible for documenting, evaluating, remediating, and driving maturity in S&TO’s delivery of the cybersecurity services we deliver to our Cisco partners to achieve security effectiveness, policy compliance, and operational efficiency. The position requires collaboration with internal and external compliance teams, Information Technology management, consultants, and partners to ensure compliance deliverables are met.
You have both deep security knowledge and the ability to drive security initiatives within S&TO and Cisco. Responsibilities include:
- Working with S&TO functional teams, internal partners to govern service delivery in compliance and alignment to industry and regulatory requirements as well as Cisco’s policies and standards.
- Provide S&TO technologies and capabilities knowledge to relevant teams
- Working reciprocally with multi-functional partners, from architects, policy owners and administrators, technical and domain leaders, program managers and business partners, to ensure compliance to policies are supported through the availability of our multiple capabilities and services portfolio.
- You will own the Service review meetings, track maturity on service integration with business partners, provide awareness and education on our services and capabilities with close partnership with policy owners and services owners.
- You will manage and dedicatedly monitor issues, run complex analyses on services usability and effectivity, and use the results to inform management on maturity and resolution process.
- You will contribute to the visible impact of the services to the business (cost, efficiency, total customer experience)
- You have a deep understanding of various classes of security risks and corresponding mitigations and how it aligns to the S&TO service and capabilities portfolio.
- You have proven foundation of knowledge on capabilities and services offered by S&TO domains.
- Good interpersonal and technical communication skills, ability to influence others at multiple levels of the company, and significant experience working with multiple programs and partners at once.
- ITIL Certifications Desired: Intermediate
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything securely – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere – from launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed