|Senior Revenue Manager (Contract)Parker and Lynch 13 reviews
– San Jose, CA
Senior Revenue Consultant – San Jose, CA
The main responsibility of the Senior Revenue Consultant will be revenue accounting operations oversight. The consultant will be assisting with the development and growth of the revenue operations, assisting with the review of processes, month end close responsibilities and internal/external audit requests.
Senior Revenue Consultant Responsibilities:
- Analysis and implementation efforts of ASC 606 and audit
- Maintain revenue accounting procedures are in compliance with GAAP
- Perform and ensure accurate and timely month/quarter-end close
- Prepare documentation and testing of SOX controls related to revenue
- Maintain control documentation and key controls
- Ensure proper compliance with revenue recognition rules and guidelines
- Review, analyze and update 10Q/10K revenue, deferred revenue
- Provide technical revenue recognition advice and guidance as needed
- Work closely with external auditors on quarterly and annual audit
- Assist with ad hoc accounting projects and UAT as necessary
Senior Revenue Consultant Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- CPA, Big 4 public accounting experience highly preferred
- Minimum of 6-7 years of Revenue Recognition experience – ASC 605, ASC 606 and other related revenue recognition pronouncements
- Ability to properly delegate, coordinate, and prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For additional Parker + Lynch consulting opportunities, please visit www.parkerlynch.com. Thank you!
At Parker + Lynch, we’re an established leader in executive recruiting and consulting. For more than 25 years, we’ve been building an…
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed