Our client, a leading global logistics group is currently undergoing a rapid and progressive period of change and transformation. After being acquired by an international giant, the organisation is being back by a portfolio of over $46 billion USD to spearhead the groups ambitious global plans and strategy to continue in developing greater efficiencies to lead in the field of integrated logistics solutions.
As a result, we are working in partnership to build a high calibre Transformation team; Program Manager, Project Managers and Transformation Analysts for one the group’s major and highest profile divisions.
The Senior Program Manager, Transformation role is responsible for driving progression and overall impact of Operational Excellence program and associated initiatives.
The Senior Program Manager, Transformation role is also responsible for managing the program support team, scheduling, controlling and directing the resources, people, funding and facilities to achieve divisional business objectives for projects and changes. The position is part of a multidisciplinary team responsible for identifying opportunities for business improvements and ensuring delivery of strategic, operational and customer focused services.
- Identify, prioritise, and drive ongoing opportunities for operational improvement
- Liaise with program sponsor, work-stream sponsors and teams to address roadblocks, resourcing needs and delivery risks
- Lead program update and meeting cadence; including collating of materials
- Manage internal reporting requirements
High level of analytical and process development skills (i.e. ability to establish and maintain a robust and effective program) High analytical and problem-solving skills Bias to results (i.e. ability to prioritise most impactful actions and drive to outcome)Demonstrate in previous roles and the individual’s career track record Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Proven and consistent problem-solving and analytical ability
- Desire to promote innovation and continuous improvement
- Strategic but pragmatic attitude for delivering solutions which are fit for purpose
- Degree Qualified and post graduate qualifications (preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in management consulting, project management, or logistics operations role