This is a technical role with Integrity360 where you will be working within a team of security consultants providing and integrating security solutions for Integrity360 customers. You will be primarily responsible for providing design and implementation of security solutions to customers. You will be required to provide detailed and accurate guidance on issue resolution to the security support team. You will need to effectively interact with other members of the team to provide solutions to technical issues, and mentor other staff members. There may, from time-to-time, also be a requirement to provide pre-sales support to the sales team.
- You should be flexible to work extra hours when the business demands
- You would be expected to obtain various certifications for the benefit of the business and for self-development
Fanatical Customer Service isn’t just something we offer, it’s really what makes us who we are here at Integrity360. It’s the desire to do more than our clients expect us to do. Exceed their expectations. It’s our need to make a difference in the challenges our clients face – no matter how big or small. We have found that when it comes to customer service, a little fanaticism goes a long way.
Driving excellence through all our behaviours and actions to deliver an enhanced experience for our internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will embody excellent Customer Service skills as a fundamental basic or their core skillset. All candidates will be asked during the recruitment process to demonstrate a time when they delivered a Customer Service experience that could be described as Fanatical.
Travel to customer sites is a fundamental element of this role therefore a full driving licence is a requirement. This is a Dublin based role with occasional travel required outside of Dublin.
What you will bring to our Clients:
As a Security Consultant you will be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Demonstrated experience implementing complex technical environments involving large network and security projects. Ablity to work as part of a team and has the capacity of taking on escalated issues from other team members.
- Demonstrate a dynamic interest in solving technical issues as well as learning new skills.
- Enterprise infrastructure design experience (Network and Security Architecture)
- Security o Firewalls – Checkpoint, Juniper SRX, Cisco ASA, Fortinet and WebApp Firewalls (F5 and Imperva) o IDS/IPS – McAfee, HP TippingPoint, Cisco Sourcefire o Load Balancers – F5 LTM, F5 GTM, F5 ASM, Citrix Netscaler o Citrix Access Gateway
- Linux and Shell Scripting experience and advantage (Python,Bash)
- Infrastructure – Routing and Switching (Cisco, Arista)
What you will bring to us:
- Energy, passion for technology and a commitment to on-going development
- Flexibility in working methods and times (role may require you to work extra hours should the client call for it)
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills and ability to deliver strong presentations to “C” level and technical audiences.
- Effective communicator with a positive and confident attitude both written and verbally
- A strong team player with as flexible approach and a desire to share the knowledge and act as a mentor for junior engineers.
- A keen eye for detail while making sure the message is clear and understood by all levels within a business
What we will provide for you:
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a key field of expertise
- Exposure to many different verticals in Ireland and the UK – Govt, Financial, Pharma and SMEs
- Further education and training to enhance your skillset
- A team of highly experienced technology and security professionals to work with, learn and receive support from.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in Information Security companies
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.