Join Seetec as a Senior HR Consultant providing a quality and consistent Human Resources advisory and support service to managers and employees across the Seetec Group.
You will be responsible for supporting and coaching managers in the understanding and implementation of HR policy and practice across the business, ensuring the provision of consistent, specialist advice and guidance on employee relation issues.
If you are customer focussed in your approach and enjoy working as part of a team, to deliver a high quality and professional HR service we would love to hear from you!
- Provide advice and support to managers and employees on matters across the whole spectrum of HR, including relevant service conditions, HR procedures and employment legislation.
- Provide quality advice to managers in respect of employee relations’ issues to support the delivery of an effective service.
- Perform an advisory role for enquiries to ensure that employee issues are resolved, applying own judgement and criteria to adapt recommendations or experience depending on the circumstances, providing challenge and risk management as required.
- Ensure equal opportunities practice is applied to meet legislative requirements and strategy is aligned to ensure that all employees are afforded equal treatment.
- Support the planning and implementation of business restructures and associated change requirements
- Monitor and analyse specific data i.e. sickness absence, competence, equalities and liaise with managers on issues arising ensuring cost effective staff resources are maintained
Click here for full job description
Skills and Experience
- Experience of providing an HR advice and support service within an organisation to managers and employees
- Ability to operate in a complex and fast paced environment with the customer based at various locations across the UK & Ireland
- Experience of working on projects with set outcomes and timescales, with an understanding of the basic principles of project management
- Experience of handling TUPE and complex employee relation issues including employment tribunals
- Understanding and the ability to apply HR policies & processes to provide high quality and consistent advice to managers
- Knowledge of employment legislation and the regulatory framework relating to HR
- CIPD qualified
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Self-motivated and can work proactively independently or as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills (Internet, Intranet, databases, MS Word, MS Excel)
Seetec is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”
Seetec is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Salary: £28,000 – £36,000 p.a. (dependent on experience)
Location: Hockley, Essex
Hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday- Thursday 8.30 am – 4.30pm Friday (Full Time)
Closing Date: 21 August 2018
Benefits:25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Child Care Vouchers, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
If you require assistance with your application or an alternative format please contact the recruitment team on 01702 201070