Senior Graphic Designer
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets.
We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate more than €3.4 billion in revenues.We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.
We are now recruiting talented individuals to fill our current vacancy for Senior Graphic Designer to work on our projects in Bangalore.
To be considered for a role we are seeking candidates with the following credentials:
- Senior Graphic Designer (NA Infra Projects).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidate must have a High School diploma of greater and 6+ years to 10 years min experience in development of technical graphics in support of manufacturing, engineering or architecture
Essential Job Functions
- Duties will include assisting project managers, transportation planners and engineers in the production of graphic packages to support our U.S. teams in conveying planning and design processes and design intent for various projects including highways, streets and rail and water resources (levees, floodgates and hydraulic structures).
- Other duties will include periodic support for teams in video or powerpoint presentations
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Candidate must have a High School diploma of greater and 6+ years to 10 years min experience in development of technical graphics in support of manufacturing, engineering or architecture.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, CorelDRAW or other comparable graphic design software required.
- Proficiency in with CAD a plus
- Candidate must possess good communication (written and verbal) and team work skills and possess the flexibility to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Strong Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) skills;
Key competencies / Values:
- Client focus – differentiating through tailored skills and depth of client understanding
- Excellence – striving for excellence, recognising that excellence is defined by our clients
- Trust – building and retaining relationships of trust with our clients, colleagues and business partners
- Teamwork – working together as a team for the Group, not just the individual
- Responsibility – taking responsibility for our performance and our safety
- People – we create the environment for people to realise their potential
What do we offer?
We offer a dynamic challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the role. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. Given the international spread of the business a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important.
If you are interested in this position, please respond via the apply button on this page.
Function: Design and Engineering
Primary Location: India-Bangalore
ARCADIS US is the US arm of Netherlands-based environmental and engineering services company ARCADIS. The company provides consulting,…