We are currently seeking experienced and talented Commercial Managers and Senior Contract Administrators to become part of the Australian team.
Systech International is a highly successful, privately owned, consultancy business with a 25-year track record in the niche market of construction contracts, claims and dispute management. Systech employs 500+ staff through a network of regional and branch offices, worldwide.
Systech is currently appointed on projects around Australia mainly in the commercial, general building, rail, civils and infrastructure sectors. Our assignments range from short-term contract health-checks to providing the full range of project controls and commercial management of major projects.
Ideally, you would be based in or prepared to relocate to Sydney. Candidate Requirements:
- Have experience working in UK construction
- Must be degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related construction subject
- Ideally have at least 10 years relevant experience working on civil / infrastructure or building projects
- Exceptional negotiation and team management skills
- An interest in claims and disputes with experience preferred
- Must have experience working for a Contractor; UK or Australian contractor experience an advantage
- Have a good understanding of the majority of Australian Standard forms of contract (providing examples of work)
- Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Australian Visa or UK passport holders preferred (preferable for foreign worker visa requirements)
- Excellent IT skills
Salary: Systech offers an excellent package – including above market remuneration, benefits, bonuses, overtime, medical cover – for the right individual.