Oh what a feeling!
After 50 years, Toyota has grown to be Australia’s leading automotive company. Together we are making the impossible, possible and we believe at Toyota that by exploring different perspectives on the same problem we come up with more innovative solutions.
We bring out the best in each other. Here at Toyota, you will meet many different people with varied skills and experience. We support you to share and collaborate, so you can help others achieve.
Our company has worked hard to build a reputation for quality and integrity, as well as a commitment to responsible management, respectful behaviour and innovative environmental practices. Supported by the principles outlined in the Toyota Global Vision, we strive to maintain the title of Australia’s most respected and admired company, with this premise infused through our business practices and employee mindset.
This is a two year max term position predominantly based in our Port Melbourne Head Office with some travel to St Kilda Road.
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a project professional with experience in Software Integration to join the always innovative Toyota National Marketing Division. In the role of Senior Connected Vehicle Project Specialist you will be responsible for coordinating and facilitating Toyota’s connected vehicle services.
The National Marketing Division is responsible for planning, coordination and execution of all national marketing, brand, internal and external communications, digital, PR and guest relationship management in order to position Toyota as their guests’ brand of choice throughout and beyond the entire product lifecycle.
Working within the National Marketing Division, what will you be responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and develop the selection and business cases for viable business initiatives for the Connected Vehicle Project
- Part of developing the marketing strategy and product design
- Implement and review agreed systems, processes and procedures consistent with set policies to achieve the broader marketing plan
- Develop and implement dealer communications and change requests
- Coordinate and lead the communications with key stakeholders
- Build strong customer relationships to develop and deliver customer centric solutions
What are we looking for?
- Degree qualification in business, marketing or IT
- 3-6 years experience working across Digital integration initiatives
- Experience working within Project teams ideally with a new product and digital focus
- Experience with New Product Development with a Digital system integration focus
- A team player, someone who can contribute to a high performing and cohesive team environment
- Knowledge of the automotive industry with be beneficial
Part of a the role includes a fully maintained vehicle including fuel, a generous Superannuation contribution (12%), free onsite parking, along with being part of a culture focussed on continuous improvement and teamwork.
How to Apply
Click on the ‘Apply’ button and you will be directed back to our e-Recruitment system. Alternatively, you can view the position directly via our careers website using the following link: https://toyotacareers.nga.net.au/cp
Toyota opportunities are equal opportunities