O’Neills Bar / Mol’s Restaurant – Waterford
- Ensuring the highest food standards and innovation across the kitchen team.
- Responsible for the delivery of quality food from the kitchen to the plate throughout each day.
- Responsible to ensure that food hygiene standards are implemented, maintained and that all records are completed in
line comply with company procedures, E.H.O, Q.A, and H.A.C.C.P requirements.
- Ensure an excellent level of cleanliness throughout the business by maintaining a wrien cleaning schedule.
- Be a role model for the principals and implementation of all Food Safety systems and practices.
Finance & Stock Control
- Maintain strict control of the stock in terms of ordering, rotations and ensure that stock is kept at an acceptable level to cover food, cleaning products and crockery. Delivery procedures must be followed ensuring that all stock is secure andaccurate, records and stock checks are completed as per the schedule.
- Enter purchases on a daily basis, stock take on a weekly basis and completion of all reports necessary for end of week tracking waste and payroll. Training and Development
- Ensure you aend all relevant training courses provide for you.
- Regularly communicate with the kitchen team on any customer feedback.
- Promote a positive aitude towards work and always lead by example.
The following reports are required to be kept up to date on a daily basis:
- Fridge Temperature Records
- Cooking & Hot Records
- Supplier Delivery Records
Job Type: Full-time
Please review all application instructions before applying to O’Neills Bar / Mol’s Restaurant.
Other jobs you may like
Relief ChefMooncoin RCC Ltd Mooncoin, County Kilkenny8 days ago
Apply with your Indeed CV