|Senior Analyst, Company SecretarialNorthern Trust Corp. 879 reviews
To work in conjunction with other members of the Corporate Secretarial team. To provide a company secretarial service to the funds, management companies and other entities under administration.
- Preparation of Agendas and Board Packs for Board Meetings
- Draft agendas at least 28 days in advance of board meeting for review by the Relationship Manager or in-house director
- Incorporate any comments to be made or additions to be included on the agenda and circulate it to the board and other relevant attendees for review
- Request reports required for the board meeting at least 35 days in advance of the meeting
- Follow up on the action points from the last board meeting with those allocated responsibility for them and ensure that they provide an update on the point
- Collate the requested reports, chase up any outstanding reports, and prepare board packs using online board pack preparation tool.
- Print out hard copy packs and send to attendees at least 7 days in advance of the meeting
- Circulate soft copies of the packs to relevant recipients, if required to do so
- Arrangements for Board Meetings
- Ensure that appropriate sized rooms are reserved for board meetings, if they are to be held at Northern Trust’s offices in Dublin
- Make lunch and dinner arrangements, if appropriate
- Reserve accommodation for attendees travelling to Dublin for board meetings, if appropriate
- Organise pick-up from the airport for attendees travelling to Dublin for board meetings, if appropriate
- Organisation of board meetings to be held abroad, including reserving accommodation, booking meeting rooms, making dinner reservations etc.
- To perform other company secretarial functions from time to time as may be required
- Deal with queries and requests, on a day to day basis, from clients and other members of staff
- To represent the Company in a professional manner and enhance the perception of the Company as client oriented, proactive and dedicated to providing a superior service.
Skills / Experience
- Completion of a recognised Secretarial Course
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong Administration and Interpersonal skills
- Prior use of Lotus Notes would be an advantage
- Previous experience working in a similar professional environment would be an advantage
About Northern Trust
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 16,500 employees globally. We serve the world’s most-sophisticated clients – from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
Northern Trust proudly cultivates a diverse workforce, to serve our diverse client base. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company. We encourage applications from the best regardless of ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, education, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religion.
As of March 31, 2018, Northern Trust Corporation had:
- $10.8 trillion in assets under custody/administration
- $8.1 trillion in assets under custody
- $1.2 trillion in assets under management
- $130 billion in banking assets
Northern Trust (Nasdaq: NTRS) is a global leader in delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary…