Due to our continued expansion, we are looking to hire an experienced Scrum Master who can help us further develop our strong footing in the business consulting domain.
Ideally, you will come from a software development background and have at least 5 years’ experience in agile development /SCRUM Master/Agile Team Management. You should be experienced in full development project life cycle implementations and have experience working with a relevant methodology.
Possessing excellent facilitation, communication and presentation skills, you will have the ability to deal with all levels of a client organisation and an ability to manage scope, RAID, resources and budget delivering projects to achieve their intended business outcomes. A team player and self-motivated, you will demonstrate a strong customer-centric ethos and an ability to develop strong relationships with relevant stakeholders and ensure their needs are met.
Please note that Version 1 are not able to provide employment sponsorship, you must have the legal right to live & work in the United Kingdom and Rep of Ireland.
Agile Process Management:
- Understanding of the Agile Manifesto.
- SCRUM Master – ability to manage a SCRUM development team.
- SCRUM Task dashboarding & Kanban workflow management.
- Responsible for product backlog management and reporting regularly to the client.
- Guiding the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
- Project Budget development.
- Manage and prioritize V1 Development Resource Work (Agile approach).
- Project Status Reporting.
- Customer Liaison (Support Issues, Schedule, Requirements, Testing).
- Resource planning, budget management.
- Requirements review and development.
- User Requirements Specification.
- Functional and Technical Specifications.
- Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Project and Ticket management experience.
- Team management experience.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Overall strong Project Management capabilities.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Budget management, commercial and Customer experience.
- Full SDLC, ideally in a Microsoft development environment.
- Excellent team motivator.
- Proven track record in successfully delivery fixed price engagements.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology, an advantage.
- Experience in using standard Project Management and MS Office tools incl. MS Project, Excel, Word and Visio.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Strong interest in developing PM Capability solutions and methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- PMP Certification is desirable.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
Tel: Recruiter Phone
Established in 1996, Version 1 has progressed through organic growth and strategic acquisition to become a trusted technology partner to…