|Scaffolders/RiggersReadyForce Personnel 2 reviews
– Western Australia
ReadyForce Personnel provides dynamic and flexible labour solutions to meet our client’s operational requirements. By providing local employers with qualified, experienced and reliable staff, we pride ourselves on placing the right candidate in the right role. With offices in Bunbury and Rockingham ReadyForce Personnel services the Southwest, Peel & Metropolitan economies offering high quality personnel for both local and remote roles.
We are currently looking for experienced Scaffolders/Riggers for bridge construction work starting at the beginning of June at Arthur River. This assignment will run for approximately 10 weeks. These roles are based on a remote site where accommodation and meals will be provided. The work roster is 5 days on, 2 days off working Monday to Friday and returning home on the weekends.
The successful candidates will be skilled in both Scaffolding & Rigging and will have no issues passing a pre employment drug & alcohol screen.
- Current Intermediate Scaffolding High Risk Licence
- Current Intermediate Rigging High Risk Licence
- Current Drivers Licence
- White Card
- ‘Apply for this job’ using the button above ensuring you list two current referees on your up to date CV
- Successful applicants will be required to attend a pre-placement interview at either our Bunbury or Rockingham office which may include Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Due to an expected large volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- For other opportunities with ReadyForce Personnel, please visit our website at www.readyforce.com.au
ReadyForce Personnel is focused on building an efficient and dynamic organisation, able to handle all facets of our clients’ Human…