Sales Representative – Enterprise REQ# 180000XX
The Sales Representative is responsible for qualifying MQLs to SQLs, and nurturing new opportunities for Entrust Datacard’s Enterprise product suite offering in order to drive revenue and develop sales opportunities for the Tier 1(T1) Sales Team through Inside Sales and occasional travel. The Sales Rep will be teamed with two T1 Sr. Sales Executives and a Technical Sales Engineer (TSE) to penetrate and grow the Tier 1 Enterprise market, which is defined as an account with 5,000 users and above.
Prospecting & Lead Development
Key Actions/Activities – 50%
- Generate leads to qualify through researching the Named Account list of accounts, cold calling and out-bound calling efforts
- Work in tandem with the T1 Hunter Sales Executive and TSE to identify opportunities within the designated Named Account list.
- Prospect daily for new sales leads within your T1 Named Account list. This prospecting includes leveraging referrals from existing customers, inbound leads, cold calling, and working with other members of the Sales organization for contacts
- Qualify marketing qualified leads based on set criteria
- Book qualified meetings when there is a clear opportunity for a project
- Articulate the differences in value propositions for different products and solutions in relation to competitors
Customer Relationship Management & Sales
Key Actions/Activities – 30%
- Clearly articulate Entrust Datacard’s unique value proposition through a variety of methods (i.e., phone, web, etc.) to new prospects, as well as user account base to penetrate and grow revenue within the assigned Tier 1 Account list.
- Vet qualified prospects and opportunities by identifying decision-makers, timeline, and budget potential, by asking qualifying questions to identify the correct prospect contact
- Contribute to growing sales pipeline and take advantage of market opportunities by working newly installed base accounts and key named accounts
- Stay up to date on user account base and value trends to connect products to these trends
- Recognize market trends and report customer feedback on product enhancements to the broader team during sales meetings.
- In collaboration and partnership with assigned Senior Sales Executive, work sales cycle through booking, processing, closing sales/negotiation
- Maintain alignment and understanding of account coverage and actions with assigned Senior Sales Executive
Sales Management Processes & Administration
Key Actions/Activities – 20%
- Maintain call records and account status through opportunity management in Salesforce.com
- Manage timelines and follow-up efforts
- Maintain specific new client and prospect information including call records and account status to enhance client approach
- Coordinate with assigned T1 Hunter Sales Executive to develop account plans, sales strategy, and forecasts for assigned accounts, and execute strategy to work subset of accounts, while nurturing other named accounts for ongoing qualification
- Associate’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in direct sales or sales support role, with demonstrated responsibility for prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle, and presenting to customers
- Experience selling into Executive-level decisions-makers
- Must be customer-focused and possess strong organizational, time management, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly about new technology products and service enhancements
- Must be able to lawfully work within the US and have unrestricted work authorization for US
- Experience selling within the technology industry
- Bachelor’s degree
- Inside Sales/business to business sales experience – developing, qualifying, and validating new business leads preferred with a proven track record of consistently exceeding objectives
About Entrust Datacard
Our growing company relies on curious, dedicated and innovative colleagues to anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust Datacard technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers. Each year, our solutions secure billions of transactions — and every day, our technologies issue and manage more than 10 million secure identities. How do we do all of this? Together.
Join us. Together we’ll create solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure life.
For more information, visit www.entrustdatacard.com. Follow us on Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Entrust Datacard encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Contact Nicole Mair at email@example.com or 613-270-3490 if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.
Entrust Datacard Limited is an EOE/People with Disabilities employer.
NO AGENCIES, NO RELOCATION