|Sales Executive – SSLEntrust Datacard 22 reviews
– Canada, KY
Sales Executive, SSL REQ# 18000035
Entrust Certificate Services (ECS) is one of Entrust Datacard’s fastest growing SaaS business units and has experienced numerous quarters of double-digit growth.
We are seeking confident, self-driven sales executives who have experience and documented success in enterprise selling, prospecting and closing new business to C-level executives and other decisions-makers.
Working from our Ottawa, Canada office, your primary role will be to sell our SSL Certificate products and services primarily by phone, email and Web.
- Day-to-day targeting, soliciting and closing of new business through cold calling, leveraging existing customers, inbound leads, following-up on referrals and collaborating with sales executives in other territories
- Taking sole responsibility and ownership for analyzing market opportunities and growing net new business within your territory
- Assessing needs and matching solutions by clearly articulating value propositions and your current knowledge of customers, products, services and competition
- Maintaining call records and account status in CRM (Salesforce) and reporting customer feedback on product enhancements to the broader team during bi-weekly sales meetings
- Participating in the development of sales strategies and forecasts
- Be an articulate communicator, networker and relationship builder with outstanding interpersonal skills and excellent knowledge of sales processes and how to align products to customer needs
- Be a skilled time manager and multitasker capable of remaining organized, prioritizing and responsibly following through in all phases of the sales cycle to meet targets while working autonomously and as part of a team.
- Be an effective consultative seller and influencer who can quickly inspire trust and confidence in others and interact effectively with individuals at all levels of organizations.
- University or college degree in Business, Management or Marketing
- Minimum of 3 years of B2B sales experience selling products/services in the information security space
- Demonstrated closing skills and a proven track record of exceeding goals/quotas as an aggressive and enthusiastic sales professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills in English
- Comfort and proficiency with cold calling, handling rejection, addressing initial objections and bringing issues to a win-win conclusion
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in Canada
- Previous formal sales training is an asset.
- Other languages an asset
Our growing company relies on curious, dedicated and innovative colleagues to anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust Datacard technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers. Each year, our solutions secure billions of transactions — and every day, our technologies issue and manage more than 10 million secure identities. How do we do all of this? Together.
Join us. Together we’ll create solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure life.
For more information, visit http://www.entrustdatacard.com/. Follow us on Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Entrust DataCard is an EOE/AA/Veteran/People with Disabilities employer.
NO AGENCIES, NO RELOCATION
Entrust Datacard is a privately held corporation headquartered in Shakopee, Minnesota offering technologies that enable consumers, citizens…
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed