Oh what a feeling!
After 50 years, Toyota has grown to be Australia’s leading automotive company. Together we are making the impossible, possible and we believe at Toyota that by exploring different perspectives on the same problem we come up with more innovative solutions.
We bring out the best in each other. Here at Toyota, you will meet many different people with varied skills and experience. We support you to share and collaborate, so you can help others achieve.
Toyota is transforming the way information is stored, managed and used. This is driving significant change across the current information landscape and the services we provide to our Partners and Stakeholders.
Our company has worked hard to build a reputation for quality and integrity, as well as a commitment to responsible management, respectful behaviour and innovative environmental practices. Supported by the principles outlined in the Toyota Global Vision, we strive to maintain the title of Australia’s most respected and admired company, with this premise infused through our business practices and employee mindset.
Part of the role comes with the opportunity to lease a heavily subsidised vehicle, a generous Superannuation contribution (12%), subsidised health insurance, free onsite parking, along with being part of a culture focused on continuous improvement and teamwork.
The Total Rewards Analyst is is accountable for the provision of remuneration and benefits advice and the process of outsourced payroll function, supporting TMCA and HR leadership and contributing to total rewards projects
The role contributes to the team’s ability to deliver timely and accurate services to the business through their ability to undertake problem solving to daily issues whilst maintaining a customer centric mindset.
What will you do?
- Educate and coach HR Business Partners and TMCA management on remuneration and benefits programs, practices and policies and provide advice and expertise on new and existing programs
- Support total rewards projects, communications and employee benefits programs
- Recommend solutions to resolve remuneration-related issues ensuring that informed decisions can be made from evidence provided
- Acts as the contact for the HR Business Partner team in relation to payroll and total rewards operational activities. Resolves any operational queries and issues, and escalates non-standard operational matters to minimise risk.
- Supports outsourced payroll element and internal maintenance, system testing and projects related to total rewards systems in order to provide optimal customer service and support the business with accurate and timely information to support planning, budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Assists in the coordination and facilitation of payroll and total rewards plans, & progress and ensures issues are clearly communicated to all stakeholders.
- Analysis and reporting of internal & external market salary data and salary calculations including submissions to external surveys.
- Provide crucial support on the annual remuneration and short term incentive payments processes including SAP reporting, data analysis and letter generation.
What are we looking for?
- Intermediate- Advanced Excel skills
- System reporting experience
- Previous Remuneration and Benefits experience
How To Apply
Click on the ‘Apply’ button and you will be directed back to our e-Recruitment system. Alternatively, you can view the position directly via our careers website using the following link: https://toyotacareers.nga.net.au/cp
Toyota opportunities are equal opportunities.