|Retail Sales – CaliforniaNorthpointe Bank 14 reviews
– Irvine, CA 92602
The POWER of a CAREER! Northpointe Bank is seeking a detail oriented, customer service minded individual to join our Retail Lending Team as a Loan Officer. This position requires an individual who has the desire to make a difference within the organization. An exceptional ability to grasp new concepts and learn while providing excellent service is critical for this position.
If you have been looking for an opportunity in the mortgage industry, have the desire to work hard, are dedicated to your individual success, and take pride in the achievement and growth within a team, then we want to hear from you!!!
The qualified candidate will be a detail oriented, relationship minded individual looking to join an energetic customer focused retail lending team as a Loan Officer. This individual will be responsible for originating permanent single family (1-4) FHA, VA, and conventional mortgage loans. This requires developing contacts with the public, including realtors, builders, buyers/sellers, etc.; researching market areas and developing a personal marketing strategy to identify contacts and potential customers; and making calls outside the office to develop and maintain these relationships
- Originate and close real estate mortgage loans that meet established guidelines.
- Review customer’s financial needs and answer questions on varying loan structures.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with realtors and other referral sources throughout the bank’s lending market (including giving presentations and meeting realtors in person to help solidify relationships).
- Meet monthly production goals.
- Work with Secondary Marketing Manager to ensure proper locking of loans at appropriate rates.
- Provide constructive feedback on the products and pricing demanded in the real estate market.
- Attend staff, department, and other meetings as requested.
- Assist in fostering and maintaining a healthy team environment.
- Develop personal marketing programs to help increase business.
- Travel (by way of driving a vehicle) to and from business development appointments on a regular basis to call on customers and referral sources outside the office. It is expected that 30-40% of time will be spent away from the office on sales calls developing and maintaining relationships.
- Prepare loan committee presentations. This includes a written evaluation of borrowers’ financial
- Mortgage lending sales experience with excellent sales and customer service skills.
- A proven track record in developing business relationships.
- Valid driver license required to perform primary/essential duties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective project management skills and the ability to proactively problem-solve.
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem solving skills, conflict resolution, and team building skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels within the organization, work autonomously, handle multiple projects, and remain flexible and adaptable to change.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel, Outlook, and mortgage banking software.
- Exceptional Customer Service, highly motivated, focused, and goal oriented.
Our Hiring Philosophy:
Northpointe Bank recognizes that the quality of our people is the foundation for our success. Attracting individuals who value a challenging work environment that rewards the contributions of its people is the cornerstone of our hiring philosophy.
It is the policy of Northpointe Bank and its subsidiaries to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, race, sex, religion, national origin, handicap, marital status, or other attributes not pertinent to the job requirements. This policy reflects our practice of making all employment decisions, from recruitment to promotions, based on an individual’s qualifications without discrimination on any basis.
- Life, LTD, & AD&D
- Dependent Care Spending Plan (DCSA)
- Employer Stock Ownership Plan with 401(k) feature and company match
- Complimentary Banking Services
- Tuition Assistance
AA – EOE
– original job
Please review all application instructions before applying to Northpointe Bank.
Other jobs you may like
Sales AssociateLA Fitness
– Rancho Santa Margarita, CA10 hours ago
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed