Reporting to the Hardlines Department Manager, a Hunting Outfitter will work within a team to create a world class shopping experience by providing legendary customer service and exceptional product knowledge to every customer.
- Provide legendary customer service every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by identifying and evaluating customers’ needs, and making product recommendations based off of this analysis
- Promote Cabela’s programs, including VOC and In-Store Pick-Up
- Assure visual presentation standards are met by up-keep and maintenance including, but not limited to, in-store signage, merchandise recovering/front facing, restocking, remerchandising, dusting, and vacuuming sales floor as needed
- Respond to and handle customer issues by using good judgment and logic in solving problems and making decisions within the job scope
- Demonstrate a passion for the outdoors by maintaining knowledge of trends and emerging technologies that relate to the outdoor lifestyle
- Assist in other areas of the store when business needs dictate
- Knowledge of various hunting products, including ammunition, equipment and accessories
- One or more years’ experience in a sales or service environment is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- A Restricted and Non-Restricted Possession and Acquisition License is required; training will be provided if necessary
- Ability to evaluate customers’ needs and make recommendations based on needs
- Ability to provide superior customer service and exceed customer’s expectations
- Ability to use good judgment and logic
- Experience in a related field or outdoor lifestyle
- Knowledge of Cabela’s specific products is an asset
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to cabelas.jobs.
Cabela’s employees should apply as an internal candidate by selecting “I am currently a Cabela’s employee”.
We thank all applicants for their interest in employment opportunities with Cabela’s; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Since its founding in 1961, Cabela’s has earned the title of World’s Foremost Outfitter® without letting go of its humble, small-town roots….
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed