|Renewals Manager – EMEALooker 3 reviews
WHO WE ARE
Looker is on a mission to bring better insights and data-driven decisions to every business. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every aspect of Looker, from our products and technologies to our ease of doing business and our support. We are looking for curiously brilliant individuals to join our team as we reinvent data analytics. Get data-driven and see yourself at Looker.
WHAT WE’VE GOT GOING ON
Looker is seeking its first Renewals Manager hires.
The Renewals Manager is accountable for customer retention and revenue growth through the annual renewal process. As the first hire as Renewals Manager in EMEA, you’ll be in the unique position of helping form the internal processes of the team. This is an exceptionally important role for our growing customer base and you will be a key contributor to the success of Looker and its financial metrics.
We are very proud of the work we do and the relationships we build with our customers. It’s a big part of what sets us apart. We hope you think so too!
- Proactively manage a portfolio of annual customer renewals ensuring on-time customer retention and high dollar over dollar renewal rates
- Own, drive, and lead the renewals process in collaboration with the account team (sales/customer success manager) to preserve and improve customer contracts and relationships
- Manage outbound communication to customers as well as leading renewal discussion negotiations
- Strategize with the Account Executive on different renewal scenarios and upsell strategies
- Work closely with Finance and Legal teams to ensure all contracts are accurate
- Prepare proposals, including renewal rate calculations, and contract preparation
- Track and manage all renewal activity in Salesforce.com
- Verify contracts, data integrity of all quotes, review terms and conditions to ensure renewal subscriptions in line with company guidelines and policy
- Respond to questions from customers and sales reps on any aspect of the renewal
- Maintain and report an accurate forecast of renewals
- Discover and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities upon contract renewal to maximize customer growth
- 4-5 years experience in a SaaS renewals, account management, sales or equivalent customer facing role
- Track record of overperforming versus quarterly and annual quotas
- Experience collaborating with legal/contract management teams to facilitate the contract review, revision and execution
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
- Motivated, goal oriented mindset and ability to work independently
- Strong time and process management skills, attention to detail ensuring nothing slips through the cracks
- Comfort in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills working with external clients
- A high degree of honesty, integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to acquire a thorough knowledge of our products and the value they provide to customers
- Demonstrated discovery, negotiation and closing skills with a variety of customer verticals, including enterprise customers
- Empathy and a creative, problem-solving mindset
- Experience with a variety of customer and commercial management tools and technologies [Salesforce, Looker, Email Campaign tools]
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT LOOKER Looker is a complete data platform that offers data analytics and business insights to every department, and…