At Fuji Xerox Australia, we believe our people set us apart. We are a company totally focused on the customer experience and it is our people who bring this vision to life by living our values and giving the best of themselves. Driven by innovation, Fuji Xerox Australia is transforming its business model, solutions and customer value proposition to align and deliver on the future business needs and requirements of Australian businesses.
As a Consultant, you will have to support Compass application development activities, deploy, maintain, and administer Compass application to ensure optimal application performance, integrity, security, backup, and reliability. You will be the technical SME for Compass delivery in a regional context. E.g. Supporting Opco TA in pre and post-sales technical support.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Provide 2nd level support to stakeholders to minimise disruption to operation and maximise efficiencies in application usage.
- To implement new compass projects by setting up, loading new contract, and configuring compass base on the client requirement.
- Manage and maintain system master lists and pricing by site.
- Maintain regular data accuracy and integrity checks are carried out with any deviations promptly rectified in agreed timeframes.
- Technical incidents / issues are resolved, and technical procedures, documentations, and collaterals are prepared and updated.
- Effectively and efficiently monitor, maintain, performance tune and troubleshoot the production Compass application.
- Manage testing of new compass releases.
- Support sales process by providing timely consultation and support compass demonstration.
- Manage client security questionnaire responses between all relevant departments and parties
- Access permissions for support staff are established and controlled.
- All user accounts are current and have correct level of authority, in accord with SWI security policy.
- Provide data and reports to the program team for business analysis
- Check daily overnight processing emails and address any issues
- Ensure end of month critical billing reporting is on time and correct
- Creating custom database queries and publish them for certain user groups
- Disaster recovery procedures are developed, regularly tested, and in full working order.
The successful candidate will hold a tertiary qualification and have strong business acumen, advanced Excel and the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with all level of stakeholders. You will be able to influence stakeholders, possess strong relationship building and ability to work autonomously with a flexible and an adaptable approach.
- Experience in supporting applications in a SQL Server RDMS (2005 and above) and/or Oracle RDMS (10g and above) environment.
- Demonstrate ability to program with Excel VBA to create Macro.
- Solve complex and difficult technical problems using advanced technical, analytical and problems solving skills
- Highly motivated, able to work independently.
At Fuji Xerox Australia, we pride ourselves in offering an open, safe and respectful work environment which is flexible, diverse and provides opportunities for your professional development. We have lovely bright, open offices and we are close to the bus and train station.
This is a great career opportunity to transform people and processes and build a forward thinking team that focuses on continuous improvement. We have a competitive salary package, a flexible work environment and a culture that values team work, sustainability and supports the communities in which we operate.
Fuji Xerox Australia has a proud heritage of innovation and breakthrough thinking and you can be part of our future success.