Recruitment Team Development Coach – Central London SE16
A Recruitment Team Development Coach required for a specialist international recruitment company based in central London (SE16)
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world class recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.
Now in our 16th year of business and with an annual turnover in excess of £35M, VHR services our international client base from our offices in London, Manchester, Prague, Valencia and Abu Dhabi through our team of 70 staff speaking 20 different languages.
Working in conjunction with VHR’s Divisional Directors, the role of the Recruitment Team Development Coach is to support all of VHR’s Delivery and Sales staff in all aspects of training, mentoring and coaching capacity; to further personal growth and professional development of staff within VHR’s Delivery Team, Sales Team and when required across the business.
VHR is experiencing ongoing growth and needs to evolve from providing training on an ad-hoc basis to implementing a structured, ongoing training programme which is delivered throughout the year/ quarter and accessible to all who need it.
In order to grow in a uniform way where all staff perform at the highest levels, VHR wishes to invest in staff development through ongoing education, mentoring and nurture.
It is important that VHR invests in the right way to help individuals to reach their potential and structured training can help achieve this.
- Providing coaching and training to Delivery and Sales staff in the form of one to one formal sessions and general floor walking
- Establish the unique training and development needs for each member of the Delivery and Sales teams and produce and deliver bespoke training as identified
- Capture, design and delivery of formal training plans for all Delivery and Sales staff including, but not limited, to personal development, candidate management, business development and management.
- Engaging with specialist external training providers as and when required
- Engaging and liaising with senior directors and managers to provide support and guidance on staff development
- A background in leading recruitment teams from either a service delivery or business development focus
- Demonstrable experience regarding the capture, design and delivery of staff development plans.
- The ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Previous experience of working within the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence or Marine sectors.
- Business development awareness to encourage the development of these skills in the Delivery and Sales staff for their daily interactions with new and existing clients.
Compensation & Benefits
- An attractive salary package with the addition of a performance related bonus structure.
- 24 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Additional holiday leave and early Friday finish incentive
- Private health care and pension
- Part funding of professional qualifications
- Monthly company social events
- Staff trips abroad
- Annual milestone awards
- Black tie Christmas party
- Daily fruit deliveries
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please review all application instructions before applying to Virtual Human Resources Ltd.
This employer accepts applications via Indeed.
Other jobs you may like
Guidant Group London
1 day ago
Easily apply to this job