In line with our continued success we are recruiting for 1 Senior Quantity Surveyor and 4 Project Quantity Surveyors with a water / waste water background to join our team in Dublin
Are you a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for a fresh challenge or Project Quantity Surveyor looking for the next step in your career? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in some great projects.
About the Opportunity
As a Project Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be joining our existing team, to provide commercial support on water based projects in Ireland.
You will be supporting our clients on their projects by providing a variety of quantity surveying/contract management services. These will include but are not restricted to:
- Preparation of invitation to tenders for numerous contracts including NEC and bespoke forms of contract. This will include attending pre-tender meetings and carrying out commercial evaluations.
- Tender evaluations.
- Contractual and commercial management including EW/CE administration and contractual correspondence.
- Project Budget Preparation.
- Contract preparation.
- Risk and programme management.
- Project cost monitoring and reporting.
Location: Dublin with travel across Ireland as required.
Role: Staff / Permanent only – no subcontractors / limited company!
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
As an experienced Project Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will have previous experience working within a similar capacity providing Project QS / SQS services to clients. Specifically, you should have:
- Demonstrable experience of administering contracts, in particular NEC3. This will include notification processes, assessment of additional works, contractual correspondence etc.
- Previous experience of working within the Energy, Oil & Gas, Water, Utilities, Mechanical Nuclear, Infrastructure or similar sectors.
- Experience of providing pre-contract support e.g. compilation of works information, preparation of ITTs, tender evaluations, negotiations, contract award etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience of contract strategy e.g. adapting / developing standard forms of contract to meet client requirements.
- Ability to effectively manage your time and adapt to changing priorities as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A full driving licence.
APPLY NOW! Please forward your CV for review ASAP.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE!
If you feel that this position matches your skills please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com