At Exeter Finance, we are committed to helping customers find the right financing for their next vehicle purchase. By building strong relationships with our customers and network of dealer partners we are able to give options that make sense, getting customers behind the wheel of their car.
Every team member is integral to our success. Whether you’re at a servicing center helping customers with their loans, in the field building relationships with dealers, or supporting the company from its corporate offices, you’ll enjoy a nurturing, invigorating and positive work environment.
Our vision is to be a premier finance company and lender of choice known for its People, Performance and Service.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will monitor and document Collections, Loan Services and Customer Service processes to proactively identify areas of risk and opportunities for operational improvement.
- Monitors Loan Services processes to ensure compliance with FDCPA and internal rules and regulations. Completes Loan Service Quality Assurance tests and provides reliable, actionable data with structured explanations as to the quality.
- Communicates findings to management and recommends performance improvements or Credit Review investigations.
- Participates in exception review sessions. May participate in performance feedback sessions for deficiency management.
- Tracks associate level performance metrics throughout the month for management and executive review.
- Participates in ad-hoc reporting and special projects, as directed.
- Builds effective working relationships with other departments in order to meet business goals and objective.
- Other duties as required.
Education and Experience
- One (1) to Two (2) years of related experience, with a working knowledge of loan servicing and specialty areas.
- A utomobile finance experience preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred
Exeter Finance LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.