Part-time Convenience Store Team Member earning a minimum of $10.51/hour with three wage increases in the first year.
The Convenience Store Team Member provides superior customer service in a welcoming and friendly atmosphere. This position is responsible for greeting customers, stocking and merchandising, taking customers’ payment, and creating a positive energetic atmosphere for the customers.
CORE FUNCTIONS OF POSITION
- Provides exceptional customer service
- Communicates and works cooperatively with convenience store leadership to maintain department standards
- Perform all other duties as assigned by store leadership
- 3-6 months customer-service experience preferred
- Prefer 18 years of age or older due to ability to obtain municipal bartender’s license and maintain its standing
- Prior experience with cash register and/or cash handling highly recommended
- Ability to give clear instructions.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 60 pounds on an occasional basis
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Occasional exposure to a cool, damp environment (coolers) as well as extreme hot temperatures (ovens, grills)
What is Mega Co-op?
Consumers Cooperative Association (known as Mega! CO-OP) was created in 1935, and over 80 years later still provides its 33,000+ members with exceptional service, quality, and value at our many locations throughout western and central Wisconsin.
Why work for Mega?
If you have the desire to make a Mega! difference in a fun environment, interacting with a diverse group of people – look no further! We operate 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and no two days are ever alike. Competitive wages and benefits, frequent advancement opportunities, and a company culture based on the values of kindness, honesty, fun, loyalty, accountability and encouragement make this a great place to work! Apply today and help Mega! Co-op continue to be the best place to work, shop and belong.