The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, implementation and overseeing of operations activity for assigned machining, quick-turn prototype and assembly projects.
Priorities and Metrics
Responsibilities will include:
- Contract review and successful Sales- to-Operations project hand-off.
- Develop and manage time lines for new and repeat manufacturing projects.
- Develop cross-functional teams to lead project plan development and execution that meets internal and contractual requirements with emphasis on timeline and budget constraints.
- Proactively manage risks and issues that could impact customer commitments.
- Monitor and deliver job status information to customers and senior management.
- Management of customer and Vendor Managed Inventory agreements.
- Management of outsourced projects including vendor qualification, PO initiation and schedules.
Note: in accordance with AS9100C, it is the responsibilty of the Project Manager, on projects as appropriate, to manage and facilitate planning product realization in a structured and controlled manner to meet the requirements (customer, statutory, and regulatory) at acceptable risk, within resource and schedule restraints.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Project Management: 1 year (Required)