PROJECT MANAGER (Water)
Our client has a permanent opening for a Project Manager with extensive experience in the delivery of wastewater treatment and recycled water infrastructure projects. Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager you will manage all aspects of the project delivery to ensure that the projects are delivered safely, to client specification, on time and on budget.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Project change management; schedule management; quality and risk management budget, cost control and cost forecasting
- Manage client expectations and concerns
- Contractual claims
- Regular liaison with stakeholders
- Implement the project quality plan
- Oversee project procurement
- Ensure compliance with HSEQ policies, procedures and relevant legislation.
- Establish KPI’s that allow performance to be clearly measured across the team
Skills and Experience Required:
- Electrical, mechanical or civil qualification
- Formal project management qualification and or accreditation with PMI
- Experience in the delivery of wastewater treatment/recycled water projects
- A sound understanding and knowledge of construction principles in multi-discipline contracting environment
- Detailed knowledge of Primavera P6 or MS Projects covering Critical Path Management, Earned Value Management, advanced resource allocation and leveling by task, and project baseline comparisons and project reporting.
- A high level of business and commercial acumen
- Ability to create and interpret budgets, financial statements and analyse variance reports.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills;
- Strong systems, operational, financial, resource planning and reporting skills;
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
In return you will be given the opportunity to work in a dynamic team environment, on large scale water infrastructure projects, for a major listed company and to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined engineering environment.
This is an opportunity to broaden your experience in a fantastic office, with a salary package commensurate with your experience and qualifications