We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch if you’re a good fit!
Leads project leaders, engineers or other program managers in cross-functional teams to provide customer-focused products and services, overseeing multiple programs within an account portfolio. Manages resources to execute development from design phase through implementation.
- Define technical scope, capability and details of program requirements, customer needs and organizations deliverables
- Surface and track all required customer deliverables within the organization’s cross functional teams
- Obtain and manage the necessary cross functional resources across the account portfolio of programs.
- Drive to maximize corporate resource utilization.
- Handle requests from senior management, sales, pre- and post-sales support, manufacturing, or customers to ensure the program’s progress and success
- Oversee the requirements of the account to ensure meeting customer commitments for schedules and deliverables
- Identify and resolve critical issues, such as product delivery delays, and changes to customer requirements to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work with Sales and Capture Leads from various business units to scope and bound a new program.
- Understand the business needs and market requirements.
- May take lead role on capture and/or proposal efforts, or serve as contributing team member.
- Work on Strategic Account Teams in pursuit of new business opportunities
- Create overall Program Work Breakdown Structure; work with cross functional team to develop program schedule, risk strategies, and costs; work with Product Managers, Contracts, and the Business Unit to create program pricing; manage the same.
- Identify out of scope activities and, with appropriate review by management, make recommendations and commitments to the customer.
- Negotiate additional charges, funding, and/or timeline impacts.
- Manage to quarterly revenue and cash flow goals, and percentage of completion milestones for all programs in the account portfolio Monitor the on-going lifecycle of the program in support of the Business Unit, meeting its objectives and profitability goals
- Craft the development and continuous improvement of key business processes
- Participate or lead teams in the recommendation and/or validation of new business systems to support the organization
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or related field; Master’s Degree preferred
- 15 years of technical experience with at least 10 years direct program management experience
- Experience in managing $10M + projects/programs
- Extensive working knowledge of program management techniques and contract accounting
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong team leadership skills in matrix management environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally, with customers and at all levels of the organization
- Ability to interact with multi-disciplined professionals to understand and make necessary tradeoffs and decisions
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of MS Project or other project scheduling tools
- Intermediate level of experience with MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong business acumen/judgment; ability to make trades and provide specific recommendations to senior management, partners, and the customer’s business leaders
Job Type: Full-time