Expert360 is one of Australia’s fastest growing companies, reinventing the way we work. We
empower organisations to build, scale and manage flexible, on-demand workforces across
tens of thousands of projects.
We are sitting at the forefront of the collaborative economy as well as the most profound
changes in the way we work, since the industrial revolution with over 40% of the workforce
expected to be in flexible work arrangements by 2021.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Australia’s most successful start-ups and play a
key role in driving our next stage of growth.
There are only a few opportunities in your career to join a high growth company on the
ground floor. This is one of them.
Our Product Marketing Manager position is the glue to that binds together our product
strategy to the methods we use to drive success in sales and marketing, in order to achieve
results. You will be a product marketing evangelist and will play an integral role in driving
the market intelligence we need to make informed decisions, while coordinating our GTM
and assessing our readiness to launch.
We are building category defining technology and your work will have a direct impact on the
growth of the company and an entire industry.
- Understand the competition – knowing competitors like the back of your hand, what they are currently doing, and what they plan to do in the future.
- Market Intelligence – understanding our customers better than they know themselves, including how they make their buying decisions.
- Be very analytical – use insights in order to drive the development of our competitive positioning and to ensure the message resonates with our buyers and ecosystem.
- Regularly collaborate with product managers, sales and marketing. Make them successful through your insights and material.
- Understand and document our customers process, including the who, what and why behind the decisions they make.
- Drive changes based on these findings by forming close relationships with each product manager.
- Develop and manage a GTM plan for our products and coordinate cross functional readiness. train them on the new solutions we are bringing to market.
Your Ideal Experience:
- Over 3 years experience as a Product Marketing Manager combined withprevious experience as a marketing manager or product manager
- Have strong analytical – be able to use the data in order to create meaningful, actionable insights.
- Must have excellent stakeholder management skills, you will have to work very closely with both sales teams and the product managers.
- Strong presentation skills
- You will have a background in the software business and experience taking a new products to market at scale.
- Enterprise level project management skills
- Experience working with industry analysts such as Gartner, Forrester.
What you will need to be successful:
- Be customer centric – at Expert360 we empower our customers
- Be passionate about what we do, and be constantly striving for success
- Highly motivated to succeed with strong commitment to personal and professional development
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter – you love creating something out of nothing
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong relationships building abilities
- Humble, practical, can-do attitude – You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do the grunt work associated with building our company and our team.
- Committed Team player – You get energy from being surrounded by an amazing group of people. You’ve always got your teammate’s back and you like that they have yours.
- Naturally Energetic and Enthusiastic – especially when it comes to people and your purpose.
- You like to have fun
There has been a huge shift in the economy towards on-demand – consumer industries have
been transformed and business industries are in close pursuit. At Expert360, we are leading
the advent of an on-demand labour economy.
We hire talented people, and trust them to be great and put their ideas into action. We have
grown phenomenally since our launch in 2013, with traction in Australia and globally, and
have raised 3 rounds of capital to date. The best bit is, we’re just getting started.
- We empower our customers – We put our customers first, always. We strive to delight and empower them. We are committed and passionate about solving their problems.
- We act like Owners – We act like owners of this business. We take responsibility for our decisions and our actions. We are empowered and we empower others.
- One team, one dream -We work collaboratively as one team towards one goal. We respect and are grateful for the time, commitment and thoughts of everyone in the team.
- Rise to the Challenge – When things get tough, we step up and work hard. We are never afraid to venture places others will not. We challenge the status quo.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year