Modern Currency is on the hunt for a creative, passionate and dynomo PR & Social Media Executive for a fulltime role in their Melbourne office.
- You love media. You secretly have the desire to know you’ve shaped the news that people are consuming.
- You write well. Seriously, Dickens would be impressed by your writing skills.
- You love the chase – you aren’t afraid to jump on the phone to ‘woo’ a journalist and get them excited by your client.
- You live and breathe social media – you’re on it, you can stalk with the best of them and know what’s going down in social town at any time;
- You’re creative – you ‘get’ that social media is now a brand’s e-magazine and get off on creating exceptional content that makes people tick;
- You’re a bit of a data nerd and love social analytics;
- You’re a communicator – you hate bad grammar, you hate spelling mistakes and love the art of the written word;
- You can work your way around photoshop with the greatest of ease;
- You love a glass of wine after a job well done;
- You feel your work day is incomplete if there isn’t a dog in the office;
- You’re keen to work in a company that is doing things differently.
About the role:
We’re looking for a killer PR & Social Media Executive to join our rapidly growing team.
While our company is new, our experience is not. With Directors who have been in the Communications game for more than a decade each, Modern Currency was born from their desire to create something that would shake up the world of communications, offer true integration and real business results for clients.
We’re in the midst of a rapid growth phase and are looking for the next disrupter to join our team. You’ll be generating amazing media coverage, and creating social media content for a broad mix of clients including food, wine, fashion, beauty, automotive and events.
This role will suit someone who has 1-year experience in a similar role, keen to kick off their career and work with some of the best clients in the country.
Sound like you? Hit apply!