|We’re seeking a PR & Communications Manager to join our Marketing team in London office.
- Collaborate with members of the marketing and cross-functional teams to plan and execute Global content marketing plans. Conducting quarterly reporting to quantify content performance.
- Manage the creation and publishing of compelling content to help promote the company’s messaging.
- Identify thought-leadership opportunities. Work across teams to develop ideas from scratch and write original content – blog posts, case studies, articles, infographics – to be used across multiple marketing channels.
- Set and define the PR strategy across EMEA and conduct quarterly reporting to quantify PR performance by market and competitors.
- Work in conjunction with partners on press and analyst relationship building.
- Build and drive executive engagement and communication strategy across EMEA.
- Handle internal business communications and create POVs for external teams to use. Crisis communications management as required.
- Identify speaking opportunities at trade industry events and pitch content and ideas. Identify awards programs and create and manage company entries.
- Develop internal communications strategies, tactics and deliverables to engage, motivate and align employees with the goals of the company and in alignment with our brand, including directly supporting our executives with communication.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant communications and PR experience
- Media, technology brand, and/or advertising experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, ability to communicate in a clear and persuasive manner.
- Strong teamwork, analytical skills, leadership and interpersonal skills, and building/maintaining collaborative relationships.
- Strong knowledge of digital communications, and emerging platforms.
- Superb writing and editing skills and a strong sense of narrative and storytelling.
- “Go-getter” with a “can-do” attitude, ability to roll-up sleeves and get the job done
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimisation, and analytics solutions to empower the advertising industry to effectively influence consumers everywhere, on every device. We solve the most pressing problems for brands, agencies, publishers, and technology companies by verifying that every impression has the opportunity to be effective, optimising towards opportunities to consistently improve results, and analysing digital’s impact on consumer actions.
Built on data science and engineering, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in ten countries. Our growth and innovation have been recognised in Inc. 500, Crain’s Fast 50, Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies, and I-COM’s Smart Data Marketing Technology Company. Learn more at http://www.integralads.com/uk
Other jobs you may like
PR ManagerCertus Recruitment Group
– LondonCertus Sales Recruitment
– 15 hours ago
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions to empower…