We are seeking a qualified PHYSIOTHERAPIST to join our QLD team working at our client sites across the Sunshine Coast.
Experienced therapists and new graduate therapists are encouraged to apply
Whats in it for you?
- A competitive above Award salary package
- Exclusive access to our VIP Clients
- Travel allowances available
- Regular and structured professional development sessions, mentorship, team building activities
- Career progression and leadership opportunities
Interested already? Call Laura on (08) 7221 9727 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are we -The WorkXtra Group
We now have over 350 staff nationally and work across five states. Our therapists deliver services to residents in Aged Care, Private Clients in the Community and Wellness Programs to Organisations through the delivery of comprehensive services. We are passionate about making a difference to the lives of our clients.
Your new role:
- Full time position (or part-time hours avaliable)
- Working in a large and collaborative team
- Hands on role with a focus on comprehensive assessments
- Strong client focus, including movement and mobility
- Collaborative pain management programs using evidence-based practice and mixed modalities
- Industry-leading delivery of rehabilitation, reconditioning and falls prevention programs
Who are we looking for:
- Qualified in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Current drivers licence and access to reliable transport
- Australian working rights
Want to know more about what this role can offer you? Call Laura on (08) 7221 9727 or send your resume to email@example.com
If you never enquire, you never know what could have be!